This year, you are going on a road trip by bike, it’s decided! And there are still some small details to settle:
– The bike is good, but the kilos of material to drag that cuuurbs you!
– Traveling roots is ok, but inflicting on you uncomfortable beds, oh no!
– You don’t want to end up with big dark circles under your eyes at the end of your vacation either (and yes, it’s not a competition either …)
Enjoy a well-deserved break
A few steps from the banks of the Loire and 5 minutes from center of Montlouis, the Gîte Clair Matin meets all the criteria to enjoy a good break:
– From 8 to 13 beds adaptable according to your needs (2 living rooms – 5 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms).
– Bed linen and towels are provided, and end-of-stay cleaning included. Something to stay light on your bike!
– Free WiFi access on the ground floor and in the common areas.
– The property allows you to leave your bike in complete safety thanks to its private garden
– An ideal location in the heart of the Loire Castles and other getaways
– A decoration of character and a very pleasant green setting.
A stopover in the right place
In 2015, the Center-Val de Loire became the “leading region for cycling tourism in France” with 3,470 km of routes completed (2,297 km of loops and 1,164 km of cycle routes). The Loire à Vélo is one of the most famous circuits with a 900km long cycle touring route.
Discover the Loire à Vélo route, find the Gîte Clair Matin on your way … and travel serenely to a destination that is easy to access.
A step at the right time
Going by bike means feeling free and close to nature. But children can be tiring and not everyone has the same endurance!
Set up your bikes in Clair Matin for a while and stretch your legs with a good bath or a little reading in the hanging garden.
Discover our welcoming, completely renovated and comfortable farmhouse, prepared just for you with all our care.
A stop rich in activities
Touraine is full of activities for young and old alike. Ideally located, the Gîte Clair Matin allows you to visit the unmissable sites of the Loire Valley, whether Amboise and its castles, the vineyards of Montlouis-sur-Loire, the gardens of Villandry, the half-timbered houses of Tours, the royal fortress of Chinon, the castle of Azay-le-Rideau… there is something for everyone, you just have to choose!
When preparing your stay in the Loire Valley, apart from the distances to be covered, remember to spare yourself time to visit.