Do you want to scout and understand the footprint of history during your sightseeing activities?
You like to use all your senses during your escapades: smell, taste, touch, listen, and of course observe?
The activities below, near the farmhouse, promote this proximity to stories, imagination, (positive) emotions.
- The gardens of the Château de Villandry
- The troglodyte valley of Goupillières
- The medieval town of Loches
- The royal fortress of Chinon
- The original gardens of Chaumont-sur-Loire
- The educational farm, Cabri au Lait, in Sainte-Maure de Touraine